How to Age Gracefully with Skin Serum and Face Serum?
Utilizing a top-notch skin serum or face serum is one of the most vital measures to having healthy skin. More than anything else, the skin on your face requires a serum. You'll have flawless, glass skin because it hydrates and treats your skin.
Face serums include a variety of crucial substances jam packed in tiny molecules that go deep into the skin to improve it from the inside out. Without a face serum, which may radically transform your skin, your skincare routine is missing an important part. Skin serum is the step that complements and aids the rest of the products in your skincare as well. So you don’t have to worry about using a drying product; a hydrating face serum will protect and heal your face from drying out.
Common Uses of Face Serum
A face serum combines active ingredients to dig deep in your pores and deliver results that you want. Some of the most common uses include hydrating, anti-aging and wrinkles, acne reduction, and evening skin tone.
Which Face Serum is best for you?
Face serums are so crucial that there are now many different varieties on the market. Choosing one for yourself can be overwhelming, but don't worry. It is all about knowing your skin and the areas that you want to work on. You and your ideal skin serum will be together thanks to our 3-step process:
- Determine your skin type as a first step. If you have oily skin, choose a skin serum that moisturizes while simultaneously regulating pore-level oil production. Choose a serum that primarily aims to moisturize your skin if you have dry skin.
- The next step is to decide which skin issue you want to address. Some serums have anti-ageing benefits, while others have chemicals that can heal acne or dark spots.
- The last stage is to review and learn about the ingredients. You can find the perfect skin serum by spending 10 minutes on your phone; you do not need the hassle of booking any appointments.
What to Apply First – Serum or Moisturizer?
You can either use it after using your moisturizer or straight after washing your face. Your serum and moisturizer's active components will determine the order. Skin experts advise to apply serum before your moisturizer. Because serums are made to go into your skin and dig out the skin issues. A moisturize helps to hydrate your skin. So if you apply moisturizer first, you will end up blocking the serum from reaching your pores. However, if you have oily skin, you may be using a serum that controls oil. So in that case using moisturizer first and then the serum will help with oil-prone skin.
How to Apply?
Use an almond-sized amount and gently pat or rub it into your face. You may want to add an eye serum so your face and eye have separate products for protection. Eye serums are made according to the sensitive skin in that area.
If a skin serum doesn't include any harsh ingredients, you can use it in the morning. Just be sure to use sunscreen afterward if you are going out. As an alternative, you might apply it at night. Ideally, leave your serum on for 15 minutes. Then moisturize and sleep.
Face Serum Price in Pakistan
Face serum price in Pakistan starts from lowest Rs. 500 to Rs. 30000. Some are more expensive than others because of quality and specific skin requirement. Allure Beauty brings you high quality face serums from high-end to low-end range. Our goal is get you the best suited serums for you skin type. Allure Beauty’s skin experts studied the market to find the most-loved and best quality skin serum. Skin serum price in Pakistan after the analyzing it is lowest from Rs. 800 to highest Rs. 27,000. Our low-end best-selling face serums include:
- Dr.Rashel Aloe Vera Soothe And Smooth Primer Serum 100ml for Rs. 825
- Posch Care Vitamin C Brightening Serum 30ml for Rs. 1540
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Serum 30ml for Rs. 2625
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + Ha 30ml for Rs. 3910
Best-selling high-end price of skin serum in Pakistan:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intense Reset Serum 20ml for Rs. 25910
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Lifting Serum 30ml for Rs. 54600
- ReVive Intensite Volumizing Serum Ultime 30ml for Rs. 18000
Some of the most trending price of face serum in Pakistan in 2023 are:
- Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum 30ml for Rs. 5540
- The Ordinary Buffet Multi Technology Peptide Serum 30ml for Rs. 8550
- La Roche Posay Pure Vitamin C10 Serum 30ml for Rs. 10400
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum 40ml for Rs. 17500