About This Item
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods
- Top Notes: Sea Notes, Aquozone, Bergamot, and Green Mandarin
- Middle Notes: Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, and Mastic or Lentisque
- Base Notes: Mineral notes, Musk, Patchouli, and Amber
Fragrance Description: Acqua di Gio Profondo by Giorgio Armani is an Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.A serene take on the classic Acqua Di Gio, this Eau de Parfum opens with salty marine notes before melting into invigorating cypress, lavender, and rosemary to create an aquatic fern. Patchouli and musk notes form the woody base, leaving a lasting, mysterious trail.
About the Bottle: The deep-blue bottle and metallic blue cap are inspired by the depths of the Mediterranean Sea. Made of weighted glass, the bottle has an iconic shape that exudes masculinity.
"Blue like a dense shadow that expresses sensuality — in its various nuances, it is a liquid color that gives a sense of fluidity and refined elegance." —Giorgio Armani
About the Fragrance: Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, this intensely aromatic men's perfume is inspired by the profound mystery of the sea.